Get your first year’s subscription to the Silver Marks app for only £75 GBP (or your equivalent local price) throughout September, or get your first three months for only £5 per month – saving more than a third on the regular price of £125 a year or £15 a month.
An essential tool for collectors, academics, dealers and students.
World Silver Marks is an indispensable guide for anyone researching silver hallmarks:
· thousands of hallmarks
· more than 60 countries and regions, on every continent
· past and present
· listed by visual type and category
· details country of origin and centre of assaying or making
· includes date and silver standard marks, special marks such as import/export marks, and selected maker’s marks
· record information on your silver pieces and projects, ready for export to catalogues and clients
Vetted by an international team of experts, and backed by the authority of the Miller’s brand, World Silver Marks covers all known hallmarking centres around the world, from c1370 to the present day.