25% off the all-new 2018 Miller's Encyclopedia of World Silver Marks
World Silver Marks is the only single work to cover all known hallmarking centers around the world, from 1700 to the present day. To celebrate the launch of this completely cross-referenced, authoritative two-volume book, we’d like to offer you an exclusive discount. Order today and you can get your copy for only $150 Canadian (SRP $200 Canadian – including free shipping).
As an antiques professional, you deserve the best and most up to date information on the market. Miller’s Encyclopedia of World Silver Marks has been designed with experts in mind and acts as the essential reference tool for appraisers of silverware.
FREE APP* Along with your saving, we’re also including free access to the Miller’s Silver Marks app – worth up to $150 Canadian. With the ability to compare marks and create your own projects, you will be able to identify unknown silver wherever you are.
Get your copy of Miller’s Encyclopedia of World Silver Marks today:
- Organized for ease of reference when identifying hallmarks
- Vetted by an international team of experts.
- Hallmarks listed by visual type, category and country of origin, helping you to identify your mark within seconds.
- The only book on the subject that will enable you to identify confidently and reliably an unknown piece of silver from any country around the world.
- FREE App* for Android and iOS (SRP $150 Canadian for a year’s subscription).
- Exclusive discount.
ORDER NOW: CALL (800) 759-0190 and QUOTE SILVER18
*TERMS AND CONDITIONS